The OVG-21 equipment is intended for arrangement of a hierarchical plesiochronous multiplexing system for upgrading of outdated equipment IKM-120 and IKM-480. The set of equipment includes multiplexers of the first (E1), second (E2) and third (E3) levels. A modern set of interfaces supported by multiplexers being a part of the OVG-21 equipment allows to significantly expand the capabilities of the upgraded data transmission paths. All functional blocks are placed in a single basket and support local and remote monitoring.
- Basket OVG-21
- Primary multiplexer MXE1-11 with a set of expansion cards
- Secondary Multiplexer MXE2-01
- Tertiary Multiplexer MXE3-01
- Control and signaling unit MSU-IP-01
- Digital Cross Connector DXC-8E-01