Trunk line amplifier ULM
The trunk line amplifier is designed to compensate for attenuation and additional amplification of signals in creating four-wire channels for long-distance intercom, dispatching communication and telemechanics. The amplifier is designed for operation at intermediate and end points with placement in communication centers and in unattended repeater stations (URS).
- Receiving, amplification and transmission of signals (transit) at intermediate points in the trunk communication line;
- Two auxiliary amplifier channels for combining two trunks or connecting an intercom;
- The capability of stepwise gain compensation and frequency equalization at high frequencies;
- The capability to control the signal levels in the two main channels using the built-in LED indicator;
- Monitoring the presence of the input;
- The capability to connect to a remote power supply.
|Number of amplifier channels, main/auxiliary||2/2|
|Output levels||0/-13 dB|
|Stepwise gain compensation, minimum||35 dB|
|Power supply voltage||21 to 27 V|
|Power consumption||10 W|
|Dimensions, WxHxD||330x47x175 mm|