Telecommunication modem MTP-2102
Telecommunication modem MTP-2102 is designed for organizing high-speed communication channels using balanced or coaxial lines. It can transmit up to 4 E1 streams and Ethernet traffic at maximum of up to 40 Mbps.
- Maximum data rate - up to 40 Mbps.
- Transmission of four independently synchronized E1 streams.
- 2 Mbit streaming without frame structure.
- Transmission of 10/100 Ethernet traffic.
- The capability of organizing transmission of two independent Ethernet channels in different directions at 16 Mbps each.
- A built-in multiplexer, which allows to set the number of transmitted timeslots from each E1 stream.
- Single-cable and two-cable operation modes.
- Local and remote command-line management and monitoring via RS-232 and Ethernet (TCP).
- Management and monitoring using Stream-2 control software with a user-friendly graphical interface.
- External alarm connection ports.
- Possibility of updating the modem software via RS-232 service port.
- Wide supply voltage range - 20 to 70 VDC.
- Design provides for a 1U 19" unit to be mounted into a telecommunication cabinet or a rack.