Operator’s intercom UPO
The intercom allows the operator to listen to the conference, hear questions from subscribers to him, communicate with individual subscribers, and participate in the conference.
- Speech perception using a microphone and voice signal transmission for amplification and switching to the distribution unit via two channels;
- Voice signal reproduction from the distribution unit via two channels;
- Separate volume control for two channels;
- Enabling/disabling the console microphone to connect to the conference or to communicate via one channel;
- The capability of changing the position of the microphone relative to the operator, taking into account their individual needs, without moving the console base.
|Dimensions, WxHxD||135х86х290 mm|