Dispatcher intercom UPD
The dispatcher intercom is designed for communication in the loudspeaker mode when connected to the central panel.
- Speech perception using a microphone and signal transmission for amplification and switching;
- Voice signal reproduction from the line;
- Sound volume control;
- Enabling/disabling the microphone of your console using “MICROPHONE” and “FIX” buttons;
- Disabling the console loudspeaker, when the microphone is enabled;
- Connecting a telephone with a push-to-talk switch;
- The capability of changing the position of the microphone relative to the user, taking into account their individual needs, without moving the console base.
|Dimensions, WxHxD||135х74х200 mm|