Subscriber set KA-8201
The subscriber set is installed at the operator’s, manager’s or the party’s workplace, and is designed to operate within CDSS-01 system.
- A dynamic microphone with built-in power-on indicator;
- A built-in speaker;
- Two control buttons “MICROPHONE” and “FIX”;
- Integrated input circuit protection;
- The capability of power supply to the console from the 12 V power supply or from BOPD-2801 via Cat. 5 UTP cable, when the console is remoted to a distance not exceeding 350 m;
- Conversion of the voice signal from the microphone into a digital E1 stream and dropping of the voice signal from the E1 stream to the speaker;
- The console is controlled and monitored using CDS-01 control software;
- Enabling/disabling the microphone of your console using “MICROPHONE” button;
- Indication of the microphone's “on” state;
- Automatic disabling the console loudspeaker, when the microphone is enabled;
- The capability of changing the position of the microphone relative to the user, taking into account their individual needs, without moving the console base.
- Subscriber console PA-8201 with a microphone (Fig., right);
- Speaker AS-1;
- 220 V/12 V power supply;
- 2 m cable to connect the console to AS-1 speaker.
|Synchronization sources||E1 port|
|Wave impedance||120 Ohm|
|Amplifier power output to the speaker||1 W|
|Local supply voltage from the power supply||~220 V|
|Remote power supply to up to 350 m from BOPD-2801 via linking interface||E1|
|Power consumption||2 W|
|Desktop design with the dynamic microphone||1.3 kg|