Dispatcher console PD-1601
The console is designed for communication and remote control of 16 routes within equipment of the intercom and dispatch communication system.
- Connection to one or two BR-8101 units;
- 16 buttons with indication for managing connection of VF channels;
- Enabling the microphone using the button with indication for operator communication;
- The capability of operative orientation of the microphone on the gooseneck stand;
- Adjusting the received signal volume using two buttons;
- Receiving a signal from the distribution unit to the common amplifier and AS.
|Number of connected units||1 or 2|
|Number of buttons for connecting VF channels||16|
|Output power of the LF amplifier||1 W|
|Dimensions, WxHxD||230x45x202 mm|