Individual Operative Conference System
The individual operative conference system is designed for communication of the personnel from operations departments in the non-calling direct conferencing mode with a large number of subscribers using a headset.
- The number of network subscribers - 15, suitable for increasing to 30;
- The operation mode is “All on-line”, all parties can hear each other;
- Terminal subscriber devices in the form of desktop consoles with volume control buttons and two microphone enabling buttons. One is with fixing, the other - without fixing.
- The power-on indicator of the microphone;
- The headset with one earphone and an adjustable microphone;
- The capability to operate via wire communication channels, up to 100 m;
- 24 VDC system power supply.
- Distribution Unit BR-1605 - 1-2 pcs *
- Subscriber device - up to 30 pcs *
- Headset «Plantronics» HW251N - up to 30 pcs* *
* - quantity depending on the order
** - depends on the number of subscriber devices ordered.
|Number of subscribers||up to 30|
|Communication channels||UTP cable (4 twisted pairs)|
|Power supply voltage||21 to 56 V|
|Power consumption||15 W|