Intermediate dispetching point PPDS-K
PPDS-K (intermediate point) is designed for use in selective engineering communication networks. The intermediate point is compatible with both RSDT system and BKG system for call signals.
- The capability to connect to the following communication lines: four-wire VF channel; four-wire physical line; two-wire physical line.
- Operation with 8 voice frequencies, according to the system “2 of 8”;
- Receiving of individual, group and conference call originating;
- Originating a “receipt” - a call confirmation signal in the form of a single-tone or coded signal containing the number of an intermediate point;
- Calling and communication in the following modes: simplex - via a two-wire line; duplex - via a four-wire channel.
- Constant self-testing and self-tuning;
- The capability of connecting a remote ring (up to 220 V, up to 1 A) (included);
- Light indication of a call transmitted from the central station;
- Uninterrupted built-in battery operation;
- Extended operating temperature range from 0°C to + 40°C;
- a telephone with a push-to-talk switch,
- fire alarm АS-10 (OOPZ-12).
|Input/output impedance||600 Ohm|
|Power supply voltage||24 V/~220 V|
|Built-in battery operation||Up to 24 h|
|Dimensions, WxHxD||240х115х240 mm|