Microphone console PM
The microphone console is designed for operator’s communication in loudspeaker duplex mode and control of the channels of two CS-1202 units. It has two independent channels: the dispatcher channel (direct linking) and the conference channel. At the same time, the operator can simultaneously hear both the conference and the questions from subscribers to him, and to communicate both with individual subscribers and in general at the conference.
The console provides an independent volume control for the signal received by the connected speakers, and status indication of the channels of the connected CS-1202 units. The microphone power buttons have an electronic fix system. By pressing the button shortly, you enable/disable the microphone, by pressing and holding the power button for more than 0.5 sec and then releasing the button, you turn the microphone off.
It is equipped with a light and/or acoustic alarm for the presence of a channel signal.
- Speech perception using a microphone and voice signal transmission for amplification and switching to the distribution unit via two channels;
- Voice signal reproduction from the distribution unit via two channels;
- Separate volume control for two channels;
- Enabling/disabling the console microphone to connect to the conference or to communicate via one channel;
- The capability of changing the position of the microphone relative to the operator, taking into account their individual needs, without moving the console base.
- Enabling/disabling/switching the channels of the distribution unit;
- Light and/or acoustic alarm for the presence of a channel signal.