Uninterrupted power supply unit IBP-01
The uninterrupted power supply unit is designed to supply dispatching equipment in conditions of intermittent power supply to the selective and engineering communication networks.
- Integrated protection of the line stabilizer from short circuits and overheating;
- Integrated battery failure protection;
- Highly reliable operation due to built-in control circuits;
- Easy maintenance.
In the presence of mains voltage, UPS ensures:
- Powering equipment with current up to 0.5 A from a 12 V line stabilizer;
- Optimal battery charge;
- Maintaining a constant battery charge level.
In the absence of mains voltage, UPS ensures:
- Equipment is powered by a 1.3 Ah battery;
- Loss of load when the battery is discharged to 10.5 V.
|Dimensions, WxHxD||330х51х135 mm|