Remote power supply unit RPU-600-01
The remote power supply unit is designed for remote power supply of the regenerator modules of STREAM-2 equipment.
Schematically, the device is a current generator.
The regenerator modules are powered by a wire-to-wire circuit, and power is input into the communication line via LCU-4XEC1.
The integrated diagnostic system allows PC monitoring device operation.
- Smooth adjustment of output current from 50 to 250 mA;
- Output current indication in milliamperes;
- Output voltage indication in volts;
- Output voltage limitation at 650 V;
- The integrated alarm system;
- Integrated diagnostic system;
- Management tool - dedicated software TWS V.2;
- The control port is RS-232 via MSU-IP-01.
|Maximum output voltage||600 V|
|Maximum output current||250 mA|
|Power supply voltage||20 to 32 V|
|Maximum power consumption||220 W|
|Insulation resistance||20 MOhm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD), mm||262х70х295|