Individual Terminal Device
The individual terminal device is used in the intercom systems to communicate in duplex mode via individual headsets via 4-wire VF channels directly from the party’s workplace.
- Operation in the intercom network via 4-wire channels and physical lines;
- Full duplex;
- The possibility for several operators to work in one room;
- Reduced potential acoustic feedback;
- A reliable film keyboard.
- Automatic signal regulation;
- Enabling and disabling the microphone with status indication;
- The capability of volume adjusting;
- The capability of operating with a standard headset.
- A terminal device;
- A headset;
- An AC adapter;
- Junction box;
- Connecting cables
|Rated input level||-13 up to +4 dB|
|Rated output level||-13 up to +4 dB|
|Power supply voltage||=24 V, -220 V|
|Dimensions, WxHxD||130x55x170 mm|
|Terminal device weight, maximum||0.5 kg|