Сamera point unit BNK-2108
The camera point unit BNK-2018 is designed for automatic camera pointing at a conference speaking participant on the basis of the microphone activity of the control panel with the presetting mode in specific operating conditions.
- Manual camera pointing at system setting
- Storing of customized positions
- Binding of the position to a certain control panel of the participant of the conference system
- Automatic camera pointing to a previously set position at switching on the microphone of the control panel.
- Automatic return to the starting position after switching off all microphones
- Automatic switching of video signal from several cameras (at installed video switcher)
- Connection to the system in line break of control panels.
|Camera connection interfaces||RS-232, RS-485, RS-422|
|Camera control protocols||Pelco-P, Pelco-D|
|Number of controlled cameras||up to 6|
|Number of channels of video switcher (if available)||up to 6|
|Design||Desktop or RЭK 1U 19|
|Supply voltage||~ 220 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption||15 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||484x44x330 mm|
|Weight, not more||5 kg|