Interface unit BI-1202
The interface unit is used to connect the communication station to a PC.
- Concentration of conference control and management functions at one workplace;
- Displaying names of objects and destinations;
- Forming and control of the composition of the parties;
- Determining a conference role (listener, speaker, dispatcher);
- Prioritizing subscribers;
- Control and management of the channel parameters;
- Saving of conferences to a PC and quick “calling” of a conference by its number.
|PC connection interface||RS-232|
|PC data rate||115,200 bps|
|Power consumption||2 W|
|Dimensions, WxHxD||80х36х150 mm|