Remote power supply unit BDP
The remote power supply unit is designed to supply remote power via the communication cable of trunk line amplifiers (ULM) in the absence of local power supply.
- Extraction of galvanically isolated unregulated ULM supply voltage;
- “Wire-to-ground” or “wire-to-wire” operation;
- Dropping of a voice signal for ULM;
- Translation of a voice signal from ULM into a line;
- Line loopback in the event of a break and removing loopback in reactivation;
- Lightning protection for input and output circuits.
|Output voltage of the communication cable, maximum||600 V|
|Input/output impedance||600 Ohm|
|Current in the communication cable||200 mA|
|Amplifier supply voltage||18 to 26 V|
|Current consumption, maximum||180 mA|
|Dimensions, WxHxD||330x51x135 mm|