Manager Hardware System KR-2401
The Manager Hardware System KR-2401 is designed for loudspeaker selective communication in the manager’s office, providing high comfort and reliability with using transmission and reception node duplication.
- Full duplex;
- Reduced acoustic feedback;
- 100% communication protection;
- Transmitted signal regulation;
- Smooth volume control of received signals from the microphone console;
- Setting the preselected volume level by pressing the microphone button (“normal” mode);
- Enabling and disabling the microphone with status indication;
- Automatic muting of received signals to a specified level when the microphone is turned on;
- Switching to the emergency channel by pressing the microphone button;
- Additional function: communication with the operator via the emergency VF channel.
- Manager Console PR-2401,
- Power Supply Unit ASS-220-N-20-650,
- Junction box - 2 pcs.,
- Crimped patch cord cable RJ-45 - 2 pcs.,
- Speaker AS-1 (6 W, black or white) - 2 pcs.,
- Operation manual.
|Number of four-wire channels||2|
|Switchable input/output levels||+4/0/-13 dB|
|Total output power of the speakers||2 W|
|Power consumption||10 W|
|Dimensions, WxHxD||230x45x202 mm|