Central dispatcher control panel PD-4450
PD-4450 is designed for direct calling (by pressing one button) up to 50 subscribers of the operative and engineering communication network.
PD-4450 is able to support the system of call signals RSDT, BKG, it operates together with a route distributor, to which physical lines or VF channels are directly connected.
Assigning buttons to subscribers is programmed by the dispatcher.
For each button, the following is programmed:
- communication circle;
- communication type;
- subscriber code.
- Direct call of fifty subscribers;
- Conference call of subscribers;
- Group call of subscribers (up to seven arbitrary groups in each circle);
- Pairing with additional sections.
The embedded microprocessor ensures:
- Automatic determination of the number of the contacting intermediate point;
- Increased stability of call signal frequencies;
- Generation of test signals for the entire system;
- Automatic diagnostics of dispatcher consoles.
|Number of communication circles||4|
|Number of call frequency combinations per communication circle||56|
|Number of call combinations for an individual call||48|
|Number of call frequency combinations for a group call||7|
|Number of call frequency combinations for a conference call||1|
|Number of programmable direct call buttons||50|
|Input levels of the communication circles||-13/0 dB|
|Output levels of the communication circles||-13/+4 dB|
|Input/output impedance||600 Ohm|
|Power supply voltage||24 V|
|Power consumption||10 W|
|Dimensions, WxHxD||427x86x290 mm|