Intercom and Dispatch System DSS
Intercom dispatch communication equipment DSS is designed for operative communication between operators (dispatchers) on differents sites of the extended objects - pipelines, etc.
- Loudspeaker duplex;
- Direct connection to the required route (operator) using one button;
- Receiving control of all routs in this point;
- Round-the-clock operation;
- Modern design, comfortable positioning;
- Easy installation of the system.
- Voice call of a subscriber when the button of the required direction (channel) is pressed;
- Receiving from all routes to one console (permanently enabled to the common amplifier and the loudspeaker);
- LED indication of receiving a signal (voice) to the input of each route;
- Connect the operator microphone to the required route (channel) by pressing the corresponding button on the console with the “on” state indication;
- The dispatcher/operator reserves the right to choose participation in a particular selective communication, and they can switch between the intercoms;
- All the buttons of the operator console can be labelled (labels with captions);
- Any party may initiate conference, but only regarding those circuits they may participate in;
- Operation in operator and dispatching rooms at +5°С to +50°С;
- Round-the-clock, year-round operation.
- Dispatcher Console PD-1601;
- Speaker AS-1 (black/white);
- Distribution Unit BR-8101;
- Interface Unit BI-8101.