Intermediate dispetching point PPDS-4
PPDS-4 (intermediate point) is designed for use in selective engineering communication networks. The intermediate point is compatible with both RSDT system and BKG system for call signals.
- The capability to connect to the following communication lines: four-wire VF channel; four-wire physical line; two-wire physical line.
- Dispatch communication;
- Receiving of individual, group and conference call originating;
- Originating a “receipt” - a call confirmation signal in the form of a single-tone or coded signal containing the number of an intermediate point;
- Calling and communication in the following modes: simplex - via a two-wire line; duplex - via a four-wire channel.
- Constant self-testing and self-tuning;
- The capability of connecting a remote ring (up to 220 V, up to 1 A) (included);
- Light indication of a call transmitted from the central station;
- A telephone with a push-to-talk switch;
- Fire alarm;
- Mains supply.
|Power supply voltage||12 to 24 V / ~220 V|
|Dimensions, WxHxD||240х40х160 mm|