Station optical modem FM-STM1-02
FM-STM1-01 is designed for ring and line STM-1 SDH transport networking.
Selecting the suitable SFP module (optical transceiver) provides the flexible modem tuning for different optical cables and their length.
Operating within STREAM-2, switching (drop-and-insert) of two E1 streams into the STM-1 stream is provided.
- Organizing high-speed trunk communication channels;
- Operation in one cable with analog equipment;
- Integrated regenerator monitoring channel;
- PC control and diagnostics;
- Easy maintenance;
- Integrated input circuit protection.
|Number of interfaces||64, connector Molex 74337-0011|
|Standard||As per ITU-T G.703, G.704|
|Wave impedance||120 Ohm|
|Line rate||155 Mbps|
|Number of ports||2 optical SFP interfaces|
|Number of interfaces||2|
|Interface type||10/100BaseT 802.3 and 802.3U-compliant|
|Dimensions (HxWxD), mm||262×35×295 mm|