A technical solution for replacement of K-60P equipment.
This set includes functional units and modules of Data Communication Digital System STREAM-2:
- Telecommunication modem MTP-2102;
- Remote power insertion unit BVP-2101;
- Remote power supply unit RPU-700;
- Regenerator module REG-T.
This set is designed for long-distance transmission of 4 E1 streams and Ethernet traffic over balanced or coaxial lines using regenerator modules.
- Maximum volume of transmitted data - up to 40 Mbps.
- It is perfect for replacement of K-60P equipment.
- Transmission of four independently synchronized E1 streams.
- Transmission of 10/100 Ethernet traffic.
- The capability of organizing transmission of two independent Ethernet channels at 16 Mbps each.
- Organization of a line interface using 1 to 4 balanced cable pairs, or 1 to 4 coaxial cable tubes.
- Single-cable and two-cable operation modes to ensure interoperability with frequency division multiplex equipment.
- Fast line connection and reconnection in case of interruptions - less than 45 seconds.
- Remote power supply of the set regenerator modules.
- Up to 16 remotely powered modules in one communication segment (when powered from both sides).
- Local and remote monitoring and management of all components of the set using Stream-2 control software with a user-friendly graphical interface.