Digital Intercom and Dispatch System CDSS-01
CDSS-01 system is designed conference calls with the “transport” of information between parties via E1 channels. The transport environment for the digital intercom system with the use of CDSS-01 can be based on any channel-forming equipment supporting digital E1 stream transmission (G.703, G.704).
- Intercom conferencing via digital E1 channels;
- Real-time monitoring the status of units and ports;
- IP addressing of each data processing and communication unit BOPD-2801 and network scanning;
- Each conference party and each line route can be individually disabled using the control software;
- As conference party’s equipment either terminal devices with a E1 port within “CDSS-01” system, or analog conference systems, for example, such as hardware system “AK” (Mini-Studio), conference system “Round Table”, etc., can be used. To connect analog equipment to the BOPD-2801 E1 ports, the converter UPI-03 (option) is used;
- The capability of Ethernet networking and data exchange between the conference parties. As data, any type of Ethernet transmitted traffic can be used.
- For example, file transfer, a videoconference, display of graphic data on the conference parties’ monitors by the speaker, etc.;
- Connection of PA-8201 subscriber consoles to BOPD-2801 via E1 interface;
- Branching of a E1 stream from each BOPD-2801 into three routes (“cross”);
- Networking based on any channel-forming equipment supporting E1 stream transmission;
- Connection of a console to BOPD-2801 to monitor the conference channel;
- Sound reproducing by console PA-8201 through the built-in loudspeaker and remote speakers;
- Operational remote control of the system components by the manager or dispatcher using software with a user-friendly graphical interface;
- Monitoring of all system components via the service channel;
- Quick conferencing by loading a previously saved configuration.