Primary multiplexer МХЕ1-11
Primary multiplexer МХЕ1-11 is designed for multiplexing channels from various analog and digital interfaces into standard stream E1for transmission to higher level multiplexers. The type and number of such channels is determined by a set of the expansion cards. The multiplexer supports the work of 11 expansion cards. The multiplexer is installed at the terminating point and is designed to work as a part of the equipment OVG-21.
- Multiplexing of VF, RS-232/485, FXS, FXO channels;
- Easy addition and replacement of expansion cards;
- Synchronization selecting and tracking;
- Monitoring the operation of all unit interfaces;
- PC control and diagnostics;
- Easy maintenance.
|line rate, Kbps||2048|
|waveform, framing||according to recommendations ITU-T G.703, G.704|
|input and output impedance, Ohm||120 ± 3.6|
|receiver sensitivity, dB||minus 12 / minus 43|
|isolation from the physical link||transformer|