Line connection unit LCU-2XE2K2-01
LCU-2XE2K2-01 is designed for operation on the communication line built on unbalanced KMB cables (two coaxial tubes). The unit mixes the signals of the SHDSL modem and the remote power supply voltage supplied from RPU- 600-01 or RPU-700. It operates in conjunction with SM- 4X4E-02C and the regenerator module.
Service communication is organized via separately assigned pair.
- SHDSL signal input into the communication line;
- Remote power input into the communication line;
- Changing the RPS polarity in each direction;
- Organizing the service communication channel;
- Active speaker output;
- Integrated line input protection.
|Number of line ports||2|
|Insulation resistance||minimum 20 MOhm|
|Communication cable||KMB coaxial cable|
|Input impedance||maximum 1 kOhm|
|Output impedance||600 Ohm|
|Input level||-30 to +20 dB|
|Output level||Up to +20 dB|
|Power supply voltage||20...32 V|
|Power consumption||8 W|
|Dimensions (HxWxD), mm||262×35×295 mm|